Welcome to Numedia Soft!
Add reliable, high-performance
CD/DVD recording capabilities to your applications.
Our recording SDKs can be used in a variety of development environments including
Delphi, VB6, C#, VB.NET, VC++, and numerous scripting languages.
We support recording to all CD/DVD devices. In addition, we also support
advancing new technologies such as Blu-Ray (BD-R/BD-RE) and HD-DVD.
We continually work with device manufactures and our clients and to add new features improvements to
our CD/DVD recording toolkits.
Why Numedia Soft?
- Well established US corporation
- Over 8 Years of experience writing CD/DVD recording applications, components, and SDKs
- Our engineering efforts concentrate on robust, and reliable products above all else
- Hundreds of satisfied clients with distributed applications in the millions
- Seasoned development team with years of experience in several languages
- Object-oriented designs engineered from the ground up (no GPL code)
- Simple, royalty-free licensing models for both large and small companies - No hidden fees
- Well documented sample applications for many development languages
- No runtime license fees for embedded applications
- Custom development is available
Updated October 9th, 2009
Information as of 10/08/2009...
We now include one (1)
year of our 'Software Assurance Subscription' with every development license....
Lets us help you keep your software current!
The SAS ('Software Assurance Subscription') provides streamlined customer access
to upgrades and updates during the
term of the subscription. Renewal of the subscription
is 100% optional and does not affect use of the product. Customers without an active 'Software Assurance Subscription' will need to purchase a ‘Product Version Upgrade’
which reinstates an expired SAS and reactivates access to new product versions.
Essentially, every license is now attached to a ‘Software Assurance Subscription’
and this ensures a fair and non-ambiguous system for customers to maintain product
upgrades, updates, and support. Please see our
EULA for specific details
Important NEW Features!!
Updated September 15th, 2009
- Support for Windows 7
- Support for Blu-Ray Dual Layer (50 GB storage)
32-bit and 64-bit Support for all editions.
Our 4th generation CD/DVD recording SDKs is now available in different versions built specifically for .NET, ActiveX, and C++ libraries (available soon).
These different versions are carefully designed to take advantage of specific features unique to these different development environments.
Now you can meet the growing needs of emerging technologies such as Blue-Ray and HD-DVD regardless of your development language or target platform.
The NMSDVD DVD Burning SDK
now comes in three versions:
Here are just a few of the features of the NMSDVD CD/DVD Recording SDK:
- Writes to ALL CD/DVD media types including Blu-Ray (BD-R/BD-RE).
- Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA).
- Writes Multi-Session or Disc-at-Once mode to ALL supported media formats.
- Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination).
- Supports UNICODE for multi-byte languages.
- On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first).
- Creates Bootable data discs or images.
- Auto-verification of data images.
- Writes DVD-Video images.
- Writes Audio CDs from .wav, .mp3, or .wma files in Disc-at-Once or Track-at-Once
- Supports true, simultaneous (parallel) image writing.
- Automatic selection of write modes for Disc-at-Once operations (no special device
- Clean, flexible, object-oriented interfaces can be used in a variety of development environments.
- Sample projects include fully documented source code... not just executables or
simple console applications.
- Supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista and Embedded Operating Systems - (64 and
- No Drivers Required.
- Very small installation footprints.
Please feel free to download and evaluate any of our fully functional CD/DVD recording SDKs.
The evaluation copies ship with complete, fully documented samples including source code for a variety of languages.
We are pleased to share as much information
as possible with our future clients and partners, so feel free to contact us at
any time. Thanks for visiting!